No products in the cart
WHAT SIZES ARE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SURFACES?
I offer three sizes 2×2, 2×3, and 3×4
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Orders are processed on the 8th and 23rd of the month.
- Orders placed by the 8th will ship on the 15th of the month.
- Orders placed by the 23rd of the month will ship on the 1st
PLEASE NOTE: If any of these dates fall on a weekend or holiday, processing and shipments will resume the next business day.
HOW ARE P.O.P. PHOTO SURFACES SHIPPED?
Our surfaces ship in a cardboard tube with plastic capping
HOW DO I STORE MY P.O.P. NATURAL PHOTOGRAPHY SURFACES?
To keep your surfaces clean and protected, we recommend storing them rolled and out of direct sunlight. The cardboard shipping tube is the best place for this.
If your Photo Surface ever creases, roll it up tightly and store it for several hours or overnight
HOW DO TO CLEAN MY P.O.P. PHOTO SURFACES?
HOW DO I HANG MY P.O.P. NATURAL PHOTO SURFACE?
- You can clamp your Photo Surface to a surface stand
- You can clamp your surface to a piece of plywood of the same size as your surface
- You can add grommets for $10 to any surface
- You can tape your Photo Surface directly to the wall with gaffer tape. https://amzn.to/2OWvx94 AVOID duct tape.
CAN I USE P.O.P. PHOTO SURFACES ON THE FLOOR?
YES! As a food photographer, I photograph on the floor all the time! These surfaces are great on any smooth surface.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM ORDERS?
WHAT ABOUT SINGLE-COLOR (MONOCHROMATIC) PHOTO SURFACES?
We offer single color surfaces
Please keep in mind that colors on the screen appear different once printed. However, after you have photographed and edited your images in the post-production software of your choice, colors will appear more vibrant.
READY • SET • P.O.P
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @POP_PHOTOSURFACES